So if you've been reading the Twitter feeds I recommended here a few days ago and here on October, then you know that today's fast-unfolding news re: Trump and Russia has been a long time coming, and you even have an idea of what's coming next.
Trump's downfall will be a joint venture between the Intelligence Community (who Trump was foolish enough to war with) and right wing anti-Trumpers who are equal parts 1. patriotically outraged by everything Trump is, does and stands for, and 2. excited indeed about the prospect of President Pence.
Trump's through, it appears. This is a tip of the iceberg, and this is mostly just salacious except for the critical part about Trump's attorney's Prague trip last summer to meet with the campaign's Russian handlers.
For an advance look at the next shoe to drop (contradicting the BuzzFeed leak, it's been reported that Trump's engagements in Russian go back way more than five years, and involve alleged laundering massive cash for the Russian mob, which explains, among other things, how a frickin' casino can go broke), scroll down to Jan 9 at 10:33 AM on this Twitter feed of a very respected intelligence dude, and read forward.
- The Fan
- Midterm Elections
- How We Got Trolled Yesterday: The Story You DIDN'T...
- Nationalism: The Shrinking "Us" and the Swelling "...
- Crazy Like Foxes: We're Being Trolled
- Another View of Marches, Plus More Daily 202 Ravin...
- Skin in the Game
- Endlessly Reminding You That We Hate You
- The Inauguration's Empty Bleachers
- Maybe Cool it With the Sushi
- Car Stereo Layla
- Brace for President Pence
- Clickbait Score
- Official News feed of Democratic Peoples Republic ...
- A Quiet Truth About Working in the Arts
- Leaking Back to Russia...Or the Appearance Thereof...
- New Hero: Carlos Kleiber
- Trolling Trump on Russia
- High Impenetrability From My Pointy Pointy Head
- Cooking for a Sensation of Vitality
- Celebrate Good Times....Come On!
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)